Couldn't load pickup availability
A luxury hotel offers more than a place to rest at night; they are there to offer an experience that goes beyond their walls. When the Kinley Hotel asked for us to create a custom mattress for them we knew that we needed to provide a sleep experience to each guest that will travel home with them. We decided that a memory foam mattress would be the perfect fit for the style of the Kinley; in order to create the medium feeling mattress that will provide softness and stability for all guest, we started off using high density foam as the foundation to build upon. Over 2” of high-density soft foam acts as the transitional foam from the core unit to the 1.75” of our industry leading of gel memory foam provide adds optimal temperature regulation as well as comfort and pressure relief expected with a premium mattress. We wanted to add one final touch of luxury to the Kinley which is why we have wrapped our temperature regulating fabric which is designed to pull moisture away from the body creating a more sanitary sleeping environment while still being a very breathable fabric that is cool to the touch allowing you to reach an optimal sleeping temperature. Our Luxury For Life collection is hand crafted to provide an ultra-premium sleep experience you only thought you could have while staying at a high end resort.
Features & Benefits:
- Temperature Regulating Fabric
- Fabric that is designed to wick away excess moisture creating a more sanitary and healthier sleeping environment.
- Nanoporous fabric that has extreme breathability which stays cool to the touch and helps to get you to the optimal sleeping temperature. This doesn’t make you sleep cold but helps your body to get to the right sleeping temperature needed to reach the most recuperative stages of sleep.
- Gel Memory Foam
- Gel memory foam is the mix of gel (like what is found in premium shoe inserts for cushioning and support) and high density plant based memory foam. We mix the two compounds together in their liquid form and bake them out to make Gel memory foam.
- Gel memory foam helps to alleviate pressure by cradling your body instead of pushing against your body for superior pressure relief.
- It’s also a more buoyant sleeping surface which allows you to move more easily in (without that “stuck” feeling) and adds overall support for your body
- Gel memory foam absorbs excess body heat and disperses it which allows you to sleep at the optimal sleeping temperature.
- High Density Layers of Padding
- All mattresses have differing types of foams to provide certain feels. This is what makes a firm bed firm and what makes a soft bed soft. These layers are for your comfort and support.
- Whether it’s our super soft or extra firm layers of padding, we only use high quality, high density foam padding.
- The more dense foam is the more durable it typically is. Our foam is heavy but that’s a good thing. We use heavier foams than most major name brands so our foam compacts less over a period of time and remains supportive for many years to come.
- 6 inch high density firm foam core
- 2” high density super soft foam
- 1.75” Gel memory foam
- Temperature regulating fabric
- 20 year warranty