Signal Pillow Top
Couldn't load pickup availability
Signal Mountain has been a staple in our community dating back to pre-Civil War times; when we decided to launch the Lindsey Line Premium Collection, we knew that a strong foundation would be needed which is why we have begun with the series of Signal Mattresses. The first pillow-top in the collection utilizes at its core a Bonnell innerspring coil system with reinforced edges for maximal surface are usage. To transition from the coil system a layer of our medium firm foam is used to provide a solid base for the gusset to lay on. Inside of the gusset is our high-density soft foam followed by our plush quilted top that has a layer of soft foam in the stitching. This premium value offering is great starter for kids transitioning into their first bed or for your guest room.
Features & Benefits:
- Bonnell Spring Systems
- We use a premium 390 coil count bonnell innerspring that is made for durability and support. For over 30 years, we have been using this type of spring system which is and has been a workhorse of the bedding industry for many, many years.
- This type of spring is used for its flatter, firmer feel.
- High density layers of padding.
- All mattresses have differing types of foams to provide certain feels. This is what makes a firm bed firm and what makes a soft bed soft. These layers are for your comfort and support.
- Whether it’s our super soft or extra firm layers of padding, we only use high quality, high density foam padding.
- The more dense foam is the more durable it typically is. Our foam is heavy but that’s a good thing. We use heavier foams than most major name brands so our foam compacts less over a period of time and remains supportive for many years to come.
- Foam encasement
- We insert heavy duty inserts into the innerspring around the edges of the mattress for extra edge support.
- The extra edge support allows for the entirety of the sleeping surface to be used
- 1” crushed and compacted fiber
- 390 coil foam encased bonnell innerspring system
- Firm foam inserts around the perimeter of the mattress for added edge support
- Heavy duty insulator pad
- .5” medium firm foam
- Pillow top gusset
- 1.25” super soft foam in pillow top
- 1.5” plush quilted mattress cover
- 10 year warranty