Couldn't load pickup availability
We wanted to provide a collection that offers a mattress to everyone who walks through our door which is why we wanted to bring in elements from our premium collections to make the Lindsey Line Collection more complete. Our Ocoee series of mattresses at its foundation uses an individually wrapped pocketed coil unit we’re able to provide the support and durability of a traditional innerspring coil system with the world class do not disturb technology that comes with an individually wrapped pocketed coil unit. In order to create a medium plush feel we were going for we used a layer of our industry leading 1.25” high-density soft foam; the reason we choose to only furnish our mattresses with high-density foam is simply to increase the durability and to reduce the breakdown rate of the foam so each night of sleep will be just as comfortable as the first. Using a 1.5” of high-density SuperSoft foam inside of the quilted top completes the medium plush feel we wanted to begin the Ocoee Series of mattresses.
Features & Benefits:
- Pocketed coil technology
- Individually pocketed spring that act independently of each other and are not linked together with a helical wire to create a sleep surface that not only provides individualized comfort but increased pressure relief and conformability.
- Individually pocketed spring systems provide the least amount of motion transference of any “spring” mattress
- Glued on insulator pad that keeps the springs from migrating and “leaking” down into the foundation.
- Caliber edge technology
- Outer rows of coils are much firmer around the mattress for a supportive edge and creating a larger sleep surface.
- By using firmer springs around the mattress instead of a 3” foam encasement (rail), more of the mattress can be used as the sleeping surface and it will retain its comfort from edge to edge.
- Offers better support and durability than the traditional foam encased edge.
- Improved air flow and breathability
- Added flexibility on an adjustable bed
- High density layers of padding.
- All mattresses have differing types of foams to provide certain feels. This is what makes a firm bed firm and what makes a soft bed soft. These layers are for your comfort and support.
- Whether it’s our super soft or extra firm layers of padding, we only use high quality, high density foam padding.
- The more dense foam is the more durable it typically is. Our foam is heavy but that’s a good thing. We use heavier foams than most major name brands so our foam compacts less over a period of time and remains supportive for many years to come.
- Heavy duty insulator pad under the spring
- 682 individually pocketed steel coils (tempered with heat and electricity)
- Caliber edge technology for added edge support
- 1.25” super soft foam
- 2” Super soft quilted cover with polyester fiber
- 20 year warranty