Lindsey Line Super Premium Pillow Top
Couldn't load pickup availability
When we were evaluating our lineup we noticed a gap within our pillow-top mattresses; we could build ultra-premium and we could build entry level products but we were missing a transitional pillow-top. With the creation of the Lindsey Line Super Premium Pillow-Top or the LSP as we refer to it we knew we needed to craft a medium to plush feeling pillow-top while still providing a great value. Utilizing a foam encased innerspring coil system that allows maximal sleeping surface without the edge collapse that is common with a traditional innerspring mattress. Two layers of our industry leading high-density soft foam with one piece being under the gusset while the other is inside of the gusset allows for a medium feel we were wanting prior to the quilted top. With the top being quilted with a layer of 1.5” high-density soft foam we can achieve the medium to plush feel we were looking for.
Features & Benefits:
- Offset spring technology
- This spring system is meant to be more body contouring and pressure relieving than your typical flat and firm innerspring system. We use our 644 foam encased offset spring systems in this.
- Our 644 offset spring system has high density 3” foam encasement around the entire innerspring. In other words we make the entire edge of the mattress more supportive so you can sleep on the entire surface of the mattress and will have optimal edge support.
- Each spring is turned so they face each other. And the top and bottom turns of the spring are flattened on opposite sides to allow for better hinging action. They have helical wires but transfer less motion and are more conforming and pressure relieving than typical wire tied spring systems. This spring system is supportive, durable and pressure relieving.
- High Density Layers of Padding
- All mattresses have differing types of foams to provide certain feels. This is what makes a firm bed firm and what makes a soft bed soft. These layers are for your comfort and support.
- Whether it’s our super soft or extra firm layers of padding, we only use high quality, high density foam padding.
- The more dense foam is the more durable it typically is. Our foam is heavy but that’s a good thing. We use heavier foams than most major name brands so our foam compacts less over a period of time and remains supportive for many years to come
- Foam Encasement
- We use a high density foam rail around the entire mattress for extra edge support.
- The extra edge support allows for the entirety of the sleeping surface to be used.
- 1” medium firm foam on bottom
- 644 coil LFK offset innerspring
- 3” foam encasement around the entirety of the innerspring for added edge support
- Heavy duty insulator pad
- 1” high density plush foam under the pillow top
- Pillow top gusset
- 1.25” super soft foam in pillow top
- 1.5” plush quilted mattress cover
- 20 year warranty