Lindsey Line Storm Plush Hybrid
Couldn't load pickup availability
Are you looking for a bed that offers all of the support and pressure relief of a high end memory foam mattress but needing a little more cushion without the feel of more memory foam? Our Lindsey Line Hybrid Collection has the Storm Plush that is the perfect combo for you. This premium hybrid at its core is an ultra-supportive quantum edge pocketed coil unit. By using this specific coil unit, we’re able to provide the support and durability of a traditional innerspring coil system with the world class do not disturb technology that comes with an individually wrapped pocketed coil unit. To provide the hybrid feel we have layered 2.5” of high-density soft foam followed by 1” of a gel memory foam to provide optimal temperature regulation as well as comfort and pressure relief expected with a premium mattress. The combination of the pocketed coil unit along with the high-quality foams we use creates a true hybrid feel.
Features & Benefits:
- Pocketed coil technology
- Individually pocketed spring that act independently of each other and are not linked together with a helical wire to create a sleep surface that not only provides individualized comfort but increased pressure relief and conformability.
- Individually pocketed spring systems provide the least amount of motion transference of any “spring” mattress
- Glued on insulator pad that keeps the springs from migrating and “leaking” down into the foundation.
- Quantam Edge Technology
- Outer rows of coils are much smaller in diameter all the way around the mattress for a supportive edge and creating a larger sleep surface.
- By using firmer springs around the mattress instead of a 3” foam encasement (rail), more of the mattress can be used as the sleeping surface and it will retain its comfort from edge to edge.
- Offers better support and durability than the traditional foam encased edge.
- Improved air flow and breathability
- Added flexibility on an adjustable bed
- Gel Memory Foam
- Gel memory foam is the mix of gel (like what is found in premium shoe inserts for cushioning and support) and high density plant based memory foam. We mix the two compounds together in their liquid form and bake them out to make Gel memory foam.
- Gel memory foam helps to alleviate pressure by cradling your body instead of pushing against your body for superior pressure relief.
- It’s also a more buoyant sleeping surface which allows you to move more easily in (without that “stuck” feeling) and adds overall support for your body
- Gel memory foam absorbs excess body heat and disperses it which allows you to sleep at the optimal sleeping temperature.
- High density layers of padding.
- All mattresses have differing types of foams to provide certain feels. This is what makes a firm bed firm and what makes a soft bed soft. These layers are for your comfort and support.
- Whether it’s our super soft or extra firm layers of padding, we only use high quality, high density foam padding.
- The more dense foam is the more durable it typically is. Our foam is heavy but that’s a good thing. We use heavier foams than most major name brands so our foam compacts less over a period of time and remains supportive for many years to come.
- Heavy duty insulator pad under the spring
- 896 individually pocketed steel coils (tempered with heat and electricity)
- Quantum edge technology for superior edge support
- 2” high density super soft foam
- 1” Gel memory foam
- 1.5” quilted super soft cover
- 20 year warranty