L&K 400 Pillow Top
Couldn't load pickup availability
During the research & development process the MurMaid team knew that we needed to develop a complete lineup with the premium collection thus the creation of the L&K 400; our softest yet surprisingly supportive final addition to the lineup. This ultra-plush pillow-top offers such a rich feeling that you may just not want to get up once you try it. Utilizing ultra-supportive quantum edge pocketed coil unit. By using this specific coil unit, we’re able to provide the support and durability of a traditional innerspring coil system with the world class do not disturb technology that comes with an individually wrapped pocketed coil unit. To craft the ultra-plush feel we use a gel memory foam to provide optimal temperature regulation as well as comfort and pressure relief expected with a premium mattress. With 3” of gel memory foam placed on top of the coil unit and 3” placed inside the pillow-top as well as 2” memory foam quilted into the top we get the ultra-plush feel.
Features & Benefits:
- Pocketed coil technology
- Individually pocketed spring that act independently of each other and are not linked together with a helical wire to create a sleep surface that not only provides individualized comfort but increased pressure relief and conformability.
- Individually pocketed spring systems provide the least amount of motion transference of any “spring” mattress
- Glued on insulator pad that keeps the springs from migrating and “leaking” down into the foundation.
- Quantam Edge Technology
- Outer rows of coils are much smaller in diameter all the way around the mattress for a supportive edge and creating a larger sleep surface.
- By using firmer springs around the mattress instead of a 3” foam encasement (rail), more of the mattress can be used as the sleeping surface and it will retain its comfort from edge to edge.
- Offers better support and durability than the traditional foam encased edge.
- Improved air flow and breathability
- Added flexibility on an adjustable bed
- Gel Memory Foam
- Gel memory foam is the mix of gel (like what is found in premium shoe inserts for cushioning and support) and high density plant based memory foam. We mix the two compounds together in their liquid form and bake them out to make Gel memory foam.
- Gel memory foam helps to alleviate pressure by cradling your body instead of pushing against your body for superior pressure relief.
- It’s also a more buoyant sleeping surface which allows you to move more easily in (without that “stuck” feeling) and adds overall support for your body
- Gel memory foam absorbs excess body heat and disperses it which allows you to sleep at the optimal sleeping temperature.
- Memory Foam Quilting
- We use uniquely designed memory foam that is very dense and durable, yet plush enough to be quilted.
- Not only is it very durable but this type of quilting adds a unique feel that provides extra cushioning and added pressure relief right on top of the mattress.
- High Density Layers of Padding
- All mattresses have differing types of foams to provide certain feels. This is what makes a firm bed firm and what makes a soft bed soft. These layers are for your comfort and support.
- We only use high density layers of foam padding. Whether it’s our super soft or extra firm layers of padding, we only use high quality, high density foam padding.
- The more dense foam is the more durable it typically is. Density is weight per cubic foot and most mattresses have 1.2 lb-1.5 lb. density foam, but in all of our L & K products we use 2.3 lb. foam or better for more support, comfort and durability. Our foam is heavy but that’s a good thing. We use heavier foams than most major name brands so our foam compacts less over a period of time and remains supportive for many years to come.
- Heavy duty insulator spring cover
- 896 individually pocketed steel coils (tempered with heat and electricity)
- Quantum edge technology for superior edge support
- 1” gel memory foam on top of the spring
- 1” high density extra plush foam under the pillow top gusset
- Pillow top gusset
- 2.75”Gel memory foam in the pillow top
- 2” quilted premium memory foam cover
- 20 year warranty