L&K 200 Pillow Top
Couldn't load pickup availability
When we crafted the idea of a premium mattress collection, we knew we found a crowd favorite when we first tested this plush pillow-top. Our best-selling piece from this premium collection is the L&K 200, offering 6” of high-quality foam that includes 3” of gel memory foam providing optimal temperature regulation as well as comfort and pressure relief tucked under the quilted top which has 2” of memory foam inside of the top; a feature that is rarely seen in the industry. With all this comfort is the need to provide a high-quality support structure utilizing the same quantum edge pocketed coil unit that is standard in all L&K mattresses; this coil unit offers the support and durability of a traditional innerspring coil system with the world class do not disturb technology that comes with an individually wrapped pocketed coil unit as well as 1” of high-density firm foam this plush pillow-top offers unparalleled support and comfort.
Features & Benefits:
- Pocketed coil technology
- Individually pocketed spring that act independently of each other and are not linked together with a helical wire to create a sleep surface that not only provides individualized comfort but increased pressure relief and conformability.
- Individually pocketed spring systems provide the least amount of motion transference of any “spring” mattress
- Glued on insulator pad that keeps the springs from migrating and “leaking” down into the foundation.
- Quantam Edge Technology
- Outer rows of coils are much smaller in diameter all the way around the mattress for a supportive edge and creating a larger sleep surface.
- By using firmer springs around the mattress instead of a 3” foam encasement (rail), more of the mattress can be used as the sleeping surface and it will retain its comfort from edge to edge.
- Offers better support and durability than the traditional foam encased edge.
- Improved air flow and breathability
- Added flexibility on an adjustable bed
- Gel Memory Foam
- Gel memory foam is the mix of gel (like what is found in premium shoe inserts for cushioning and support) and high density plant based memory foam. We mix the two compounds together in their liquid form and bake them out to make Gel memory foam.
- Gel memory foam helps to alleviate pressure by cradling your body instead of pushing against your body for superior pressure relief.
- It’s also a more buoyant sleeping surface which allows you to move more easily in (without that “stuck” feeling) and adds overall support for your body
- Gel memory foam absorbs excess body heat and disperses it which allows you to sleep at the optimal sleeping temperature.
- Memory Foam Quilting
- We use uniquely designed memory foam that is very dense and durable, yet plush enough to be quilted.
- Not only is it very durable but this type of quilting adds a unique feel that provides extra cushioning and added pressure relief right on top of the mattress.
- Heavy duty insulator spring cover
- 896 individually pocketed steel coils (tempered with heat and electricity)
- Quantum edge technology for superior edge support
- 1” high density extra firm support foam under the gusset
- Pillow top gusset
- 2.75” gel memory foam in the pillow top
- 2” quilted premium memory foam cover
- 20 year warranty