iCool Northshore Euro Top
Couldn't load pickup availability
By using the name of a popular and unique section of downtown Chattanooga we knew we had to hit a home run with the creation of the Northshore Euro-Top, and it is now one of our best selling hybrids OF ALL TIME! This Hybrid uses an individually wrapped pocketed coil unit we’re able to provide the support and durability of a traditional innerspring coil system with the world class do not disturb technology that comes with an individually wrapped pocketed coil unit. A layer of our high-density soft foam situated underneath 2.75” of our industry leading of gel memory foam provide adds optimal temperature regulation as well as comfort and pressure relief expected with a premium mattress. Taking the Northshore to the next level of comfort is the layer of memory foam added to the quilted top using a temperature regulating fabric which is designed to pull moisture away from the body creating a more sanitary sleeping environment while still being a very breathable fabric that is cool to the touch allowing you to reach an optimal sleeping temperature. Our hybrids offer unique feel and support where you need it combined with the high-end foam offered only in premium mattresses.
Features & Benefits:
- Hybrid technology
- Hybrid technology is the mix of traditional innerspring and memory gel.
- Hybrids give you all the pressure relieving benefits of memory gel with the more traditional feel of an innerspring mattress. For some people, it’s the best of both worlds.
- All of our hybrids have memory gel and some have a smooth top where you lay right on the covered piece of memory gel and some have memory foam quilting for added cushioning and pressure relief.
- Pocketed coil technology
Individually pocketed spring that act independently of each other and are not linked together with a helical wire to create a sleep surface that not only provides individualized comfort but increased pressure relief and conformability.
- Individually pocketed spring systems provide the least amount of motion transference of any “spring” mattress
- Glued on insulator pad that keeps the springs from migrating and “leaking” down into the foundation.
- Caliber edge technology
- Outer rows of coils are much firmer around the mattress for a supportive edge and creating a larger sleep surface.
- By using firmer springs around the mattress instead of a 3” foam encasement (rail), more of the mattress can be used as the sleeping surface and it will retain its comfort from edge to edge.
- Offers better support and durability than the traditional foam encased edge.
- Improved air flow and breathability
- Added flexibility on an adjustable bed
- High Density Layers of Padding
- All mattresses have differing types of foams to provide certain feels. This is what makes a firm bed firm and what makes a soft bed soft. These layers are for your comfort and support.
- Whether it’s our super soft or extra firm layers of padding, we only use high quality, high density foam padding.
- The more dense foam is the more durable it typically is. Our foam is heavy but that’s a good thing. We use heavier foams than most major name brands so our foam compacts less over a period of time and remains supportive for many years to come.
- Memory Foam Quilting
- We use uniquely designed memory foam that is very dense and durable, yet plush enough to be quilted.
- Not only is it very durable but this type of quilting adds a unique feel that provides extra cushion and added pressure relief right on top of the mattress.
- Gel Memory Foam
- Gel memory foam is the mix of gel (like what is found in premium shoe inserts for cushioning and support) and high density plant based memory foam. We mix the two compounds together in their liquid form and bake them out to make Gel memory foam.
- Gel memory foam helps to alleviate pressure by cradling your body instead of pushing against your body for superior pressure relief.
- It’s also a more buoyant sleeping surface which allows you to move more easily in (without that “stuck” feeling) and adds overall support for your body
- Gel memory foam absorbs excess body heat and disperses it which allows you to sleep at the optimal sleeping temperature.
- 682 individually pocketed steel coils (tempered with heat and electricity)
- Caliber edge technology
- Heavy duty insulator spring cover
- 1” High density extra plush foam
- 2.75” Gel memory foam
- 2” quilted memory foam cover
- 20 year warranty