iCool Euro Top
Couldn't load pickup availability
There is something special when you can combine the traditional look and appeal of a product while harnessing the performance and feel of modern advances in the bedding industry. With the iCool Euro-Top we have captured the best of both worlds to provide you with our richest feeling mattress in the iCool Collection. Keeping with the rest of the iCool Collection we have used an industry leading core unit that consist of 7” of high-density furniture grade support foam which we then wrap in added support foam creating a unit that provides a more complete area of use while you sleep. To provide the plush feel we are introducing a new type of foam; this 1.5” of Serene will provide ample support and pressure relief in addition to dissipating heat at a faster rate due to the advanced Supportive Air Technology that is used in the development of this foam. By layering the serene underneath 2.75” of gel memory foam we can add more temperature regulation, pressure relief, and the comfort one expects with a luxury product. What truly elevates the iCool Euro-Top into the next level of soft is the 2” memory foam quilted top that utilizes a temperature regulating fabric which is designed to pull moisture away from the body creating a more sanitary sleeping environment while still being a very breathable fabric that is cool to the touch allowing you to reach an optimal sleeping temperature. The plush and luxurious nature of the iCool Euro-Top provides the upgraded sleep experience you come to expect in the premium market.
Features & Benefits:
- Temperature regulating fabric
- Fabric that is designed to wick away excess moisture creating a more sanitary and healthier sleeping environment.
- Nanoporous fabric that has extreme breathability which stays cool to the touch and helps to get you to the optimal sleeping temperature. This doesn’t make you sleep cold but helps your body to get to the right sleeping temperature needed to reach the most recuperative stages of sleep.
- Serene Memory Foam
- Serene foam is made from the same materials as memory foam, except it also features billions of microscopic air capsules. This structural design is known as advanced Supportive Air Technology, and it improves the mattress’s breathability and pressure point support
- By placing Serene under the gel memory foam, it increases the cradling effect of the gel memory foam providing extra support, conformability, and pressure relief.
- Gel memory foam
- Gel memory foam is the mix of gel (like what is found in premium shoe inserts for cushioning and support) and high density plant based memory foam. We mix the two compounds together in their liquid form and bake them out to make Gel memory foam.
- Gel memory foam helps to alleviate pressure by cradling your body instead of pushing against your body for superior pressure relief.
- It’s also a more buoyant sleeping surface which allows you to move more easily in (without that “stuck” feeling) and adds overall support for your body
- Gel memory foam absorbs excess body heat and disperses it which allows you to sleep at the optimal sleeping temperature.
- Furniture grade support core
- All foam mattresses must have a primary support core and we use a high density furniture grade support core in all of our foam icool products. This is what holds your body upright and supports your spine.
- Our foam support core has 3” high density foam encasement all the way around the mattress. In other words we make the entire edge of the mattress more supportive so you can sleep on the entire surface of the mattress and will have optimal edge support.
- We use high density furniture grade foam. This isn’t your every day foam that you find in any foam mattress. It’s heavy, which is a good thing. It’s denser, so it will breakdown less over time.
- It’s also more resilient and more supportive. We tested many types of foam and found this grade of foam to be the perfect combination of support and durability.
- Memory Foam Quilting
- We use uniquely designed memory foam that is very dense and durable, yet plush enough to be quilted.
- Not only is it very durable but this type of quilting adds a unique feel that provides extra cushion and added pressure relief right on top of the mattress.
- High Density Layers of Padding
- All mattresses have differing types of foams to provide certain feels. This is what makes a firm bed firm and what makes a soft bed soft. These layers are for your comfort and support.
- Whether it’s our super soft or extra firm layers of padding, we only use high quality, high density foam padding.
- The more dense foam is the more durable it typically is. Our foam is heavy but that’s a good thing. We use heavier foams compared to most major name brands so our foam compacts less over a period of time and remains supportive for many years to come.
- 7” furniture grade foam core
- 3” high density foam encasement around the foam core
- 1” high density super soft foam
- 1.5” Serene memory foam
- 2.75” gel memory foam
- 2” memory foam quilting
- Euro Top design
- Temperature regulating fabric
- 20 year warranty