These high profile mattresses are part of Sealy's Hybrid collection and they feature pocketed coil technology, gel memory foam and Sealy Posturepedic technology at value prices.
The Sealy Hybrid™ Line mattresses pair the responsive support of an innerspring with the body-conforming comfort of memory foam, for the best features of both. We use exclusive Posturepedic Technology™ to deliver the stable, lightly-conforming support you want, with reinforced support under the heaviest part of your body, where you need it most.
The Sealy Performance™ Collection features durable all-over support, plus exclusive Posturepedic Technology™ for reinforced support where you need it most, for a truly comfortable night's sleep.
Features and benefits:
Pocketed Coil Technology
- Reduced motion transference
- Pressure relief and conformability
Sealy Stability Edge System (Smaller diameter coils around the edges of the mattress)
- Gives the mattress a firmer edge and greater sleep surface
- Better bend on adjustable beds
Titanium Alloyed Twice Tempered Innerspring
- Titanium is a much more durable and stronger metal alloy than steel for added durability.
- Twice tempered to make each spring “remember” its shape making it much more durable than most spring systems.
- Reinforced center 1/3rd of the mattress for added support where you need it most.
- Over specked products that are very nice and thick at value price points
Sealy Black Opal Cushion Firm
- 567 coil twice tempered titanium encased pocketing innerspring
- .5″ Gel foam in the center 1/3rd of the mattress
- 2″ super soft foam
- 2″ super soft quilted cover
- 10 Year Warranty