This has been one of best selling pillow tops for 20 plus years. It features a tried and true innerspring made for durability and support with a pillow top for added cushion all at a bargain price.
Named after the owner’s oldest daughter (Lindsey), this collection of mattresses is one of our best sellers for over 20 years. These are tried and true premium mattresses but at a very reasonable price. Here you get the true benefits of buying straight from the factory:
Features and benefits:
Bonnell Spring Systems
- We use a premium 390 coil count Bonnell innerspring that is made for durability and support. For almost over 30 years, we have been using this type of spring system which is and has been, a workhorse of the bedding industry for many, many years.
- This type of spring is used for its flatter, firmer feel.
High-density layers of padding
All mattresses have different types of foams to provide certain feels. This is what makes a firm bed firm and what makes a soft bed soft. These layers are for your comfort and support.
- We only use high-density layers of padding. Whether it’s our super soft or extra firm layers of padding, we only use high quality, high-density foam padding.
- The more dense foam is the more durable it typically is. Our premium foam padding is heavy, which is a good thing. It’s denser than what most brand name mattresses use, so less air can get in it over time and cause the breakdown of the foam.
- 1” crushed and compacted fiber
- 390 coil Bonnell innerspring system
- Heavy duty insulator pad
- .5” medium firm foam
- Pillow top gusset
- 1.75” super soft foam in pillow top
- 1.5” plush quilted mattress cover
- 10-year warranty